Core funding for overhead, staffing, programs and services is provided by a variety of government and municipal agencies.
The following are our current funders:
- Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (TCLHIN)
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (MOHLTC): Ontario Non-Profit Housing Program; AIDS Bureau
- City of Toronto: Shelter, Support and Housing Administration – Hostel Services; Homeless Initiatives Fund; AIDS Prevention Community Investment Program
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Centre for Independent Living in Toronto Inc.
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada