Core funding for overhead, staffing, programs and services is provided by a variety of government and municipal agencies.
The following are our current funders. It is thanks to their generous donations and support that we are able to provide affordable housing and support services for people living with HIV/AIDS in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (TCLHIN)
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (MOHLTC): Ontario Non-Profit Housing Program; AIDS Bureau
- City of Toronto: Shelter, Support and Housing Administration – Hostel Services; Homeless Initiatives Fund; AIDS Prevention Community Investment Program
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Centre for Independent Living in Toronto Inc.
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- TD Bank Group
- MAC AIDS Fund
- Delta Bingo