Support Fife House with Monthly Donations
Fife House needs people who can help us plan and build — residences, programs, and services — for the long term by becoming a “Fife House Builder” – a member of our monthly donation program. By committing to make a monthly donation to Fife House, your gift will help us build stability into our existing programs and services, and also lay the foundation and sustainability for Fife House’s future.
For as little as $20, $25 or $50 per month, you can make a huge difference! Become a Fife House Builder today to help us provide secure and affordable supportive housing and support services to people living with HIV/AIDS in Toronto today and into the future.
Benefits of Signing-up for Automatic Monthly Donations:
- Assists you in planning your charitable giving: donations are charged monthly automatically to your credit card, so you don’t have to worry about remembering to make a donation each month or missing the annual deadline to qualify for charitable tax receipts for the calendar year.
- Easier on the pocket: Monthly giving enables you to spread your donations in smaller sums over a longer period of time, rather than the challenge of making a larger financial commitment at the end of the year or at any single time.
- It is flexible. You can decide to change or suspend your gift at any time, easily.
- Makes it easier for you administratively: you will receive one convenient annual charitable receipt each year, instead of having to keep tab of multiple charitable receipts for smaller donations made throughout the year.
- Flexible: You can stop your monthly donation at any time by letting us know via email at email@example.com or by phone at 416-205-9888.
- Helps Fife House be more efficient: By signing up as a monthly donor, it helps lower the cost of fundraising and administration for Fife House, so we can channel more of your donation dollars directly to our programs and services, where it can have the greatest impact on clients and residents.
Message from a Fife House Builder: Barry Waite
“I’ve been giving to Fife House for many years. I recently found out, however, that simply by becoming a monthly donor, the same amount of money I was giving each year could be used much more effectively in helping the agency in their mission to provide supportive housing and services for people living with HIV/AIDS right here in Toronto.
I didn’t hesitate to switch. Not only does it help Fife House, but it has made it easier and more convenient for me.
I am able to make a significant gift effortlessly with smaller denominations monthly. I don’t have to do a thing — the donation comes out of my bank account, or if I choose my credit card, automatically. I don’t have to worry about forgetting to make a donation at the end of the year, and I have the piece of mind that Fife House respects my privacy.
The demand for Fife House’s services is growing, as is the cost of providing them, as more people come to them for assistance. I want to make sure that I’m doing what I can do to help — and by being a monthly donor I am helping the best way I can.”