Fife House needs people who can help us build — residences, programs and services — so we’ve begun a monthly giving program. By becoming a Fife House Builder, you give a fixed amount every month helping build a stable foundation for Fife House.
Many supporters prefer giving this way and find it more convenient than writing a cheque a couple of times a year. Monthly giving provides Fife House with a steady dependable base of support. These funds help us meet the ongoing program needs that benefit our residents and clients.
For as little as $10, $15 or $25 per month you can make a huge difference! Join today to help us provide secure and affordable supportive housing and support services to people living with HIV/AIDS in Toronto!
To make your monthly donation today:
Benefits of Monthly Giving:
- Saves time and money by not having to mail in your gifts.
- Cost effective for Fife House because we can reduce the volume of mail we send. By keeping our administrative costs low, we can direct more of our resources into program delivery —in places where we’re needed the most.
- Safe and easy way to give to fight HIV/AIDS since your gift is automatically made through your bank account or credit card.
- It is easy. You choose the method of payment, the amount of the monthly gift and the date of the donation.
- It is flexible. You can decide to change or suspend your gift at any time, easily.
- Stable and reliable source of funding to ensure the long-term future of Fife House projects.
- One convenient annual receipt, which means less waste, simplified record keeping.
- You can spread your donation out over the year, so that you hardly notice the regular deductions.
- Your gift will help us improve the lives of all those affected by HIV/AIDS in your community.
A Message from Barry Waite – Fife House Builder
“I’ve been giving to Fife House for many years. I recently found out, however, that simply by becoming a monthly donor, the same amount of money I was giving each year could be used much more effectively in helping the agency in their mission to provide supportive housing and services for people living with HIV/AIDS right here in Toronto.
I didn’t hesitate to switch. Not only does it help Fife House, but it has made it easier and more convenient for me.
I am able to make a significant gift effortlessly with smaller denominations monthly. I don’t have to do a thing — the donation comes out of my bank account, or if I choose my credit card, automatically. I don’t have to worry about forgetting to make a donation at the end of the year, and I have the piece of mind that Fife House respects my privacy.
The demand for Fife House’s services is growing, as is the cost of providing them, as more people come to them for assistance. I want to make sure that I’m doing what I can do to help — and by being a monthly donor I am helping the best way I can.”