Fife House Board of Directors, led by the Strategic Plan Steering Committee, engaged with SCS Consulting to create our Strategic Plan – outlining the organization’s commitments over the next three years.
We are pleased to launch our plan that engaged residents, peers – People living with HIV/AIDS (PHAs), staff, community partners and various other stakeholders in an 8-month process that guides our collective work. View a PDF version of the Strategic Plan here.
Fife House 2021-2024 Strategic PlanIn our mission to provide secure and affordable supportive housing and support services for people living with HIV/AIDS, Fife House understands that historically marginalized groups in our communities often encounter particular barriers to full access and participation. We therefore commit to actively dismantling all forms of racism and systemic oppression with GIPA/MEPA at the forefront, including in our own organization and across governance structures. As a settler agency, Fife House stands in solidarity with Indigenous and Black Peoples across Turtle Island and recognizes the role we have in the work of reconciliation and healing, therefore we frame the work of the following Strategic Plan with this in mind.
Everyone living with HIV/AIDS has the right to quality, stable homes in a society free of stigma.
Fife House provides secure affordable housing and support services to anyone living with HIV/AIDS and works to achieve social change through research and advocacy that addresses systemic oppression.
1. Develop a meaningful and supportive working environment.
- Foster a positive and authentic work environment for staff.
- Equip staff to thrive in their roles and advance in their personal careers.
- Provide a “living wage” that affords staff with fair compensation for their contributions to Fife House.
2. Improve Operations
- Review and revise organizational structure.
- Develop and implement up-to-date policies and procedures.
- Establish partnerships to support efficient operations.
1. Ensure Fife House services are client centered, equitable and inclusive.
- Undertake a needs assessment of current and prospective clients.
- Improve transitions and access to community care.
- Improve access and reduce barriers to ensure equitable services.
2. Develop service delivery partnerships
- Explore/develop service partnerships as appropriate with other organizations.
- Grow and expand housing options.
ADVOCACY / FUNDING
- Raise awareness about Fife House in the broader community.
- Expand Fife House advocacy and build advocacy partnerships.
- Enhance and innovate fundraising activities.
- Enhance current funding and explore new revenue sources.